Our mission is to drive personal growth in both students of English as a foreign language and teaching English as a foreign language through high-quality, interactive classes in a stimulating and supportive environment.
- To provide high-quality, up-to-date programs focusing on English as a foreign language and Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
- To supplement our academic programs with a diverse range of subprograms, which allow students to develop themselves in various ways including: academic preparation, inter-cultural exposure, career skills etc.
- To support students during their time in Boston through a comprehensive student services program.
- To stimulate students' personal growth through an exciting activities program, access to university opportunities and an engaging school community.
- To be a financial and reputational asset for Cambridge Education Group
Boston Academy of English... We have it all!
Boston Academy of English wants you to not only learn English – we want you to live it! Experience American culture in the best city for international students in the world – Boston. We are now part of Stafford House International and a family of other English schools in the US and UK.
Whether you need to improve your English before applying to one of the outstanding colleges and universities in the Boston area - or you need English to prepare you for the better job that you deserve – we are the English school for you!
Accredited by ACCET, our central downtown location enables you to enjoy Boston’s old-world charm within steps from our school. The Boston Common and shopping district are just outside our door! Inside, our caring environment and small classes ensure that you will receive the individual attention you deserve.
A friendly school, superior classes, prime location, quality accommodations, and a wide range of services and fun activities - why would you learn English anywhere else? We look forward to seeing you soon at the Boston Academy of English!