To apply for our part-time English program - either the evening or Saturday program - you must be at least 17 years of age.
Here are the steps for applying to our part-time English programs:
- Complete the online application and submit it via our secure connection.
If you would like to pay by credit card, simply enter your credit card details when you complete the online application form through our secure connection.
Methods of payment
The Boston Academy of English accepts several methods of payment.
- Credit card - Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Money order, payable to Boston Academy of English
- Peronsal check, from an American bank, payable to Boston Academy of English
- Traveler's check
- Bank and Wire Transfer (including western union): Please Contact Us if you have questions
We cannot issue I-20's for the part-time English program. I-20'S are only issues to students pursing English full-time programs of at least 18 hours per week.
Boston Academy of English offers 2 full-time programs: