How to apply to our TOEFL Program
To apply for our TOEFL program, you must be at least 16 years of age.
Here are the steps for applying to our TOEFL program in Boston:
- Complete the online application and submit it via our secure connection.
- Pay $150 registration feeThere is a $150 registration fee for the TOEFL Program. In order to process your application and enroll you in the TOEFL Program, we must receive your payment of $150. If you would like to pay by credit card, simply enter your credit card details when you complete the online application form. Other accepted payment methods are listed below.
- Pay $70 international courier fee and follow visa-application procedures (international student applicants only)
International students requiring an I-20 for full-time study at the Boston Academy of English must also pay a $70 courier fee as part of the application process. Payment can by made by credit card when you complete the online application form or by using one of the payment methods listed below.
International students must follow very specific procedures when applying to the Boston Academy of English and should read our immigration page carefully.
For a complete list of fees and costs at the Boston Academy English, please refer to our pricing page.
Methods of payment
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
- Money order payable to Boston Academy of English
- Personal check, from an American bank, payable to Boston Academy of English
- Travellers check
- Bank and Wire Transfer (including Western Union)