BAE Youth Summer Program
Boston Academy of English is pleased to offer our 2013 “Summer in Boston” Youth Program! (2013 Start Dates: July, 1, 8, 15, 22)
This year we have something for everyone, and we believe it to be one of the only programs by an accredited ESL institution that allows you to design your own activities program. One with the activities Plus and without it.
We give you a base net price that includes the following:
- ESL Intensive Group Classes (15 lessons per week)
- Registration Fees
- University Dormitory with half board
- Daily Activities Plus* (*$350 extra. Click here to see sample calendar)
Intensive Group Classes
Monday through Friday 3 hours classroom, with diversified world student population, 9:00 am - 12:15 pm (morning session) or 1:45 to 5:00 pm (afternoon session).
University Dormitory with half board
Located 12 minutes from BAE via subway, 578 Huntington Ave, Boston, this residence provides safe, clean, modern rooms with 24-hour security in the Longwood area of Boston. The cafeteria serves breakfast and dinner, with a variety of tasty meals to choose from (brunch on weekends). Air conditioning, WiFi and hard-wired internet available. Laundry facilities, on-site school representative accessible 24 hours a day. Community media and meeting room. Rooms are shared by 2-3 people.
Each room is furnished and has a bathroom (in-suite style). For pictures of the residence go to: massart.edu/Admissions/housing/video_tours.html
Daily Activities Plus (Base program)
The standard daily activities as referenced, price includes BostonPass, featuring admission to all museums and NE Aquarium and Skywalk building activities on Calendar, and Gala Disco Evening!
You can reserve the “Base” program above, or you can add any or all of the following additional activities for your group for an additional $350 (price per student):
- Boston City Pass - Visit the New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Skywalk Observatory, Museum of Fine Arts, Harvard Museum of Natural History. (citypass.com)
- Discounted Move Passes (2)
- Bowling & Billiards (jilliansboston.com)
- New England Aquarium Whale Watch - A 3-4 hour narrated cruise beyond Boston Harbor... multiple whale sightings guaranteed!
- Six Flags Theme Park - One of America’s greatest Thrill Parks featuring the Superman Roller Coaster, with admission to a full-size Water Park. (sixflags.com)
- New York City Day Trip - Rockefeller Center, Staten Island Ferry, 5th Avenue, all sights! 4 hours from Boston.
If you and your group would like to reserve a space in our Youth Program or inquire about costs and dates, please contact us.